which smartphone should you buy in 2018

hey, whats up guys it's me Vikas back with another fresh post and in today's post, I will tell you some guides that which type of smartphone should you buy in 2018.


 hey, whats up guys it's me Vikas back with another fresh video and in today's video, I will give you some guides that which type of smartphone should you buy in 2018. so, with that being said let's begin the video.

so first thing first you have to take care of few things before making any purchase that is
display
camera
processor
battery
and build quality so, this is few things which are more important in any smartphone nowadays.

so, in the display, you have to take care that the display should be full HD because we all love that bright crisp sharp display so, make sure that your device should have a full HD display with 18:9 aspect ratio display now 18:9 display is because nowadays you have seen many new devices with 18:9 display so, we have to also move with the trend so I suggest you  to go with 18:9 display or you can go with the normal one too..

now in camera, then we all know that the camera is the most and the first priority among all these things and some of the customers are like this that they don't care about hardware, display, design. they only thing that if the camera is good then the phone is good. so the camera should have to perform excellently according to its price category so, I suggest you go with Motorola, in focus, infinix devices because their cameras perform very good and you can go with Oppo, vivo devices if your first and main priority is the camera and you don't care about price, ram, ram, processors.

moving on to the processor then almost everybody ignores this thing because of the camera or should I say selfies because in name of camera they all know the only selfie. so, I suggest you go with the Snapdragon processor devices which have at least 430 chipsets or you have to go with the latest one in your budget in 2018 either going with MediaTek chipset I am not saying MediaTek is bad but it will not satisfy you that much that snapdragon chipset can do. so, better go with Snapdragon.

and now moving on to next most important thing which is design in 2018 the device's launches are almost made of the glass and the metal which not only gives you the premium look and feel with a strong build. it will also help you too long last the device.

so, that's pretty much for today's video I hope you liked this and in the description box, I have provided some of the devices so, if you want to buy any of the product then please use our affiliate link which not only will help our channel it will also help me. if you like this video then please hit that like button and don't forget to subscribe my channel for more videos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oppo Realme 1 - Full phone specifications | worth it or not

Now you can pay Pornhub subscription with cryptocurrency

New device from SAMSUNG | SAMSUNG GALAXY s8 lite